Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have chosed the 3 products that are going to be promoted

Here is what has happened so far. I opted for the 3 products promoted. I have the keywords that are targeted and I chose 3 areas. The reason why I use the 3 fields 3 products that I have many sides, and I just realignment of the 3 fields of the publication pages. Maybe, if it does not work as I want, I can implement my own pages and split tests to see if anything helps.

So what next? well this is where I start on the marketing firstly the articles. they are all going to be done myself and are going to be targetted around keywords with low competition and high search volumes. I have most of the ones I want and will start with these but I feel there is more out there I can target.

I am going for 3 articles per product per day. If they one product doesn't start converting after 45 articles then it will be time to dump and move onto another product. I will still check the product that I dump incase it does eventually take off and then go back and target more with the article marketing. All these articles will then be bookmarked and I am looking a 3 blog posts for links to these articles per day. Also I am going to do necessary Yahoo answers targeting. In the first 10 days I am looking to reach about 200 hops per day per product which I am hoping to start making 2 sales per day per product by the end of the 10 days.

Just an update for you. I will also post back when I have the 9 articles on ezine articles and then let you know how long it takes to approve them. I will then have to wait for the author upgrade but the other articels will still get written.

As I mentioned if anyway has an input they would like to offer like advice or any improvements they think I should make then please feel free to help.

Thanks and be back soon

Bookmark and Share
Affiliate Marketing Program

No comments:

Post a Comment