Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Monday, March 23, 2009

How to chose a ClickBank Storefront?

Hey guys, whats happening I have been going through the top known clickbank storefronts www.1stpromotions.com(Ron Davies) and www.cbmall.com(Jeff Mulligan) for the past two weeks which includes the 15 Powerful Ways CBmall Makes You Money course etc. I would like everbody with personal experiences from using any these clickbank storefronts to please give us your honest report. I actually signed up for the 1spromotions in July this year, but only used it for 4 days after I was not pleased with the lack of templates and there was no way to communicate with the owner, when ever you call the number there is the answering machine.
I have not tried cbmall but I am giving it serious considerations for early next year with a 90 day money back guarantee compared to the 45 days for 1stpromotions and a one on one personal marketing assiatance from Jeff whick is appealing.
So, which one is better?
Are there other CB storefronts out there?


I was interested in creating a Clickbank Storefront too. So I checked out the ones that were out there like you did. I did not see the value that they could provide.

I ended up working with a programmer to create my own Clickbank searchable database at clickbookrebates.com where I offer rebates on ALL the products in the Clickbank marketplace.

You'd be better off creating your own as well. Outsource your request for programming and web design at a freelance site like rentacoder, elance, or scriptlance. Then you'll own the final product and you won't have any ongoing fees or anyone cutting into your profit.

Bookmark and Share
Affiliate Marketing Program

No comments:

Post a Comment