Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am starting a clickbank Journal as of today.

Ok just an update on what has been achieved today. The products were collected. The fields are stored and transmitted from 1 bar as I have some problems with the redirection. It must ensure that takes my hoplink. New email account. New Clickbank will.
I have 10 articles submitted to ezine articles promoting 2 products so I have 5 on each product at the moment. Once I fix the 3rd products domain I can start to get the articles submitted for that also. I have now reached my limit for ezine of 10 articles so will have to wait till they approve them and then start submitting more. I will continue to write articles tomorrow and the following days until I get upgrade so that it is just a matter of submitting them.

All in all not a bad first day. For the 2nd day will continue with another 9 articles and also will start with the yahoo answers. When articles are live on ezine will then start the social bookmarking.

As I said I have different tids for all different kind of marketing to see what is working the best. I am wanting to get to 50 articles per product then move onto another 3 products or if one is converting well then will continue to write more for that product also.

Well Till tomorrow.

Bookmark and Share
Affiliate Marketing Program

No comments:

Post a Comment