Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Monday, May 11, 2009

Link Building Software

We've just finished developing our software for developing links.



I'd be interested in feedback and find out if anyone is interested in buying a copy. Also, if anyone has an SEO or Link Development , site or forum, I'd be happy to give a free copy in return for a review or plug.



Basically the software allows you to find the most powerful links to your site, you enter a search term that you are working on ranking for, e.g. "Dog Accessories", then the software goes through Google, Yahoo or MSN (whichever country domain you want) and finds hundreds or thousands of emails and contact pages for pages that rank for those search terms.



So basically it creates targetted reports containing contact info for the most relevant sites for any given keyphrase. I've had a lot of success in SEO by doing this manually, basically searching for hours through Google and Yahoo to find the most important sites for my keywords, then acquiring links by spending ages finding email addresses or contact pages on each page. Our new software can do all that in minutes for as many different keywords as you want.



So if anyone wants to receive a free copy to review or wants to buy a copy, PM me. If you've got a smaller site or forum I'd consider giving you a 50% discount on a copy too!



Also, if anyone wants to give feedback on the site, that would be helpful. Anything that puts you off buying? We basically decided not to do one of those super hard sell sites, just to simply list the features and not shove it down people's throats.



PM me for the site URL.
【分隔符】
Linknabber.com for all those who PMed.
【分隔符】
Thanks for all the feedback so far for those who pmed, anyone have more comments? Or does anyone else want to buy a copy at a discount?
【分隔符】
Very useful software, I can see this saving me a lot of time, I don't think there's any way you could do what it does manually.



One question, when I save a load of email addresses and contact pages that it has found, where does the file go? I can't find it.



You should consider selling it using affiliates.
【分隔符】
To find the file you just saved, head to the installation directory. It automatically saves to there.



Thanks for all the PMs, still offering a 50% discount to anyone who is willing to give feedback.



The feedback so far has been great.
【分隔符】
I am interested in getting a free copy because it seems those who have reviewed only has 3-4 posts.



If you are interested for a honest review, you can give me a message.
【分隔符】
I can offer you a copy at a 50% discount in return for some feedback, we won't be doing this again, the software has only been for sale for 7 days.



If you have a popular SEO or site, then I can offer you a free copy.



It's seriously powerful software, if you're looking to rank for a given keyword, generating reports with thousands of emails and contact pages for sites that rank for your keyword is extremely powerful and can supercharge your SEO, income and profit.



I've got permission to give 6 more copies at 50% discount in return for feedback, post here or PM me.
【分隔符】
Check out screenshots and a short video here: linknabber.com/screenshots.html
【分隔符】
Interesting... how much can we test this for? We just launched a new site and am in the process of link building

Thanks



-AW
【分隔符】
I can give you a 50% discount, just send me a PM.
【分隔符】
shouldn't this be in the BTS forum?
【分隔符】
very use software.give me. thk
【分隔符】
my in my sig about webmaster
【分隔符】
Kafeier : You can either purchase the software from Linknabber.com and PM me with your payment details to get a 50% refund, or you can PM me beforehand.



rufus618: We're looking for well trafficked s, you're welcome to have the 50% discount which is a pretty awesome deal for this kind of software and won't be happening again.



I have two more copies at 50% discount.
【分隔符】
Looks like a very good software.
【分隔符】
Looks good.
【分隔符】
any reviews?
【分隔符】
67 is too high
【分隔符】
Link Building software sufficient or not.



Thanks & Regards

SriRam Soft Trade Solutions
【分隔符】
I find your software useful. I see it can take me little time to do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many link popularily tools are available absolutely free for use in the market and you should have to use at least once to check the results provided by them, also gave them feedback for its betterment.

Post a Comment