Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Monday, May 11, 2009

3 Way Link Building Method

1. Before starting your 3 way campaign you should check the relevancy of the websites.



2. Add the link to the other website based on the relevancy and then ask them to add yours.



3. Provide the information for your link with the exact HTML code and how it should appear on their web page.



4. Remember to place the target keywords as anchor texts in your link.

5. Once your link is live, check website and make sure that your link is in accordance as required.



6. Check for the backlinks of the competitors in Google and Yahoo. Place a request for the websites who are linking to them.



7.. Use Natural link building techniques to promote your website.



Thank You,
【分隔符】
Most link request forms will not accept that reciprocal link comes from another domain than the domain they should like to. How do you bypass that? What do you search for in google to find such link partners?
【分隔符】
I still believe that link exchanges are waste of time. I focus on better content and usability and one way links come naturally!
【分隔符】
There are some free 3 way link builders that help.
【分隔符】
yes,i believe natural is the king.
【分隔符】
I have tried using the "free 3 way link exchanges" and they are total crap in my opinion. I have tested 5 of them, and none of them even produced any links! What a joke! I think if you want to go the 3 way linking route, it would be better to go with a paid membership site that manages the 3 way linking for you.



I have had some success using http://www.kbot.us/3waylinks I have been using this service for over a year. It works great if you are skilled at picking the right keywords and accurately assessing your competition. The best tool I have ever come across for analyzing competition is at http://www.WebCompAnalyzer.com



@ishan001,

I totally agree with you. Link exchanges are a complete waste of time. If one has a quality website, full of useful content, then people will tell their friends, and the site will get links over time naturally.



Hope this helps,

Neil
【分隔符】

Quote:





Originally Posted by charter
View Post

There are some free 3 way link builders that help.




which 3-way link builders do you recommend?
【分隔符】
3 way link works. find the right partner
【分隔符】

Quote:





Originally Posted by ishan001
View Post

I still believe that link exchanges are waste of time. I focus on better content and usability and one way links come naturally!




They won't come naturally unless if you have at least some links so people can find you.
【分隔符】
I'll stick to my basic link A to link B plan. Seems to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment