Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Monday, May 11, 2009

Got articles - need distribution!

I have some articles (+500 words) ready for distribution.

I'm looking for an experienced publisher/distributor that might have a safe "shortcut" that might get the articles approved faster than today.



Normally my submitted articles takes up to a week before they get approved.



At the moment I'm using Isnare.com for article distribution and this is working VERY good! I'm very happy with the distribution and every part of the service - BUT they use a very long time before I publish the articles before they get approved.



I've also used Articledashboard.com, and ezinearticles.com with good results but this services does also have the same issues - it takes TOO long time to get the articles approved :-)



Any "Premium" members with some solid references available?

Please send me a short message with your preferences, a link to your publisher profile and also a price pr distribution in USD.



I would like offers that includes distribution of 5 articles at the time!
【分隔符】
Try articlepool.com they aren't as good as Isnare.com, 35% of times their server is down and their distribution list isn't the biggest one but they'll get the job done.
【分隔符】

Quote:





Originally Posted by seosapien
View Post

Try articlepool.com they aren't as good as Isnare.com, 35% of times their server is down and their distribution list isn't the biggest one but they'll get the job done.




Hi there!



Does the 35 % downtime mean that the complete content network / article network is down too - or just the article submission system?

I just bought a 12 month gold membership now and will do some testing! :-)
【分隔符】
3 out of 10 times you try to access the page it will be down. For the price the service is good, but don't expect the quality of isnare.
【分隔符】
You can get them approved instantly here: Article Submission
【分隔符】
You can try these guys out..I use them all the time... SEO Service

No comments:

Post a Comment