Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who wants to lose 25 lbs with me?

I find it difficult to lose weight for years ... I've never been able to find out what works for me bc I've never been able to draft any more than a few weeks. I'm inherently lazy and low energy and motivation. I also like the food too! <br /> <br /> I want to lose 25 pounds. from a weight of 150 to 125th <br /> <br /> Let me know if you have similar problems with me and wants to lose 25 lbs. Maybe hold each other accountable for firing, and our frustrations will help us finally to our dream of weight ... <br /> <br />-farmerGal | | | FarmerGal, I recently DailyBurn and I like much better than FitDay to keep track of my activities, calories, weight loss diary, etc, and they have lots of challenges. It is also free. The increase in DailyBurn is that, contrary to FitDay, you can access your personalized food diary of all food per person, so I do a lot less customization of products for the food diary (If you are in this type of thing that I). <br /> you have the motivation and weight loss in all the challenges increase for each type? A lot to lose, or time to waste, etc? I belong to all sorts of challenges and are very pleasant. <br /> Why do not you find both? Myuser name is the same - kjf916 - and I am happy to "lose 25" with you on this challenge. I do not * * of this forum so often, but only because I'm already on DailyBurn all day, mapping my progress. <br> </ div> <br> <br> </ div> <br> | | | farmergal salvation I feel like in 18 and Desprat to lose weight! lol ive always thought I was fat, but when I went back over the images a few years ago, I was not have been close to my size, I think maintaining a good idea to talk to someone if you can help everyone, I always think of people to start a morning to eat a kind of junk food and then think again tomoro ill but I think it would help, tell it here for you 25 x Lossing with <br> </ div> <br> <br> <br> </ div> <br> </ div>

No comments:

Post a Comment