Bookmark and Share

Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Depo-Provera weight gain

Who here on the injection of Depo-Provera? I have before the start of injections per year and a half days that weight gain may be a potential side effect. To avoid a possible weight gain, I started Weight Watchers online to stay .... weight, but do not lose any either. At least not for long. I gain weight immediately after injection, and then towards the end of the cycle, I lose again. I wonder if all women had lost weight during the birth of this method, as you did and how long you've been to the injection. I want to lose weight ... 50 to 80 pounds, and it seems almost impossible now. <br /> <br /> Please !!|||< div> all births makes you lose weight. </ div> <br /> <div> chance. </ div> <br /> <div> i order 20 of the pill. Depo is worse </ div> <br> </ div> <br> <br> </ div> <br> </ div>;

No comments:

Post a Comment